Retriving n records from n1 record to n2 record

Hi, I have a problem with delphi5 and ms sql 7, i have a VERY large table on
the server, i want to do a query that retrives only the record i need to
display in a grid (50 ie), any ideas?
Thanks

Re:Retriving n records from n1 record to n2 record

Select on the primary key? Select <MyCol> From <MyTable> Where <MyCol>
Between 1 and 1?

Re:Retriving n records from n1 record to n2 record

SELECT TOP 50
Pegaso <i...@pegaso.sm> wrote in message news:3b4ae224$1_1@dnews...
> Hi, I have a problem with delphi5 and ms sql 7, i have a VERY large table
on
> the server, i want to do a query that retrives only the record i need to
> display in a grid (50 ie), any ideas?
> Thanks

Other Threads