Invalid reqest BLR at offset 203 in IB6

Hi,

I got a mysterious error, if I want to create a trigger with my exception.

My exception:
  Create Exception  "My_Child_NotFound" 'Error ...';

in trigger body, I use this exception:
  exception My_Child_NotFound;

ERROR MESSAGE
----------------------
Invalid token.
Invalid reqest BLR at offset 203.
exception My_Child_NotFound not defined.

Otherwise how can I use an IB exception (not self deifned, but predefined)
in a trigger?

Thanks in advance,
Torok Zoltan

Re:Invalid reqest BLR at offset 203 in IB6

In article <3d349d14_2@dnews>, z_to...@hotmail.com says...
> My exception:
>   Create Exception  "My_Child_NotFound" 'Error ...';

> in trigger body, I use this exception:
>   exception My_Child_NotFound;

        You used delimiters when creating the exception, but not when
trying to raise it.  Hence, the names are not the same.

        -Craig

     InterBase PLANalyzer (Free IB optimization tool):
          http://delphi.weblogs.com/IBPLANalyzer

Other Threads