MS-Access on NT when you don't have adminstrator rights

Hi there,

I'm using Delphi 3.0 CS.
I wrote a program that is an using MS-Access db and DAO that is working
fine if you do have administrator rights. If you don't have to rigths I
won't get it to work!!

Example :

<TDatabase>.DatabaseName := 'TransferDB';
<TDatabase>.DriversName := MSACCESS;
<TDatabase>.Params[0] := 'DATABASE NAME= c:\temp\Trans.mdb';
<TDatabase>.Params[1] := 'OPEN MODE=READ/WRITE';
<TTable>.DatabaseName := 'TransferDB';
<TTable>.TableName := 'demo';

Access this demo-table right here.

Should I better use an alias instead??

Thanks anyway,

Paul Vandenberg.

Re:MS-Access on NT when you don't have adminstrator rights

With my components you will be able to use security DB's and user accounts:

www.gm-software.de

Other Threads