How do I 'lock' a table?

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998 00:01:36 +0800, "Michael Tsai"

<easy...@ms2.seeder.net> wrote:
>How do I 'lock' a table?
>Or, how do I know there are programs accessing
>the tables?

>--- Michael Tsai --- easy...@ms2.seeder.net

You can open it for exclusive access. If you trap for an exception,
you will find out if someone else has the table open already.

Steve F (Team B)

Re:How do I 'lock' a table?

Michael Tsai wrote:
> How do I 'lock' a table?
> Or, how do I know there are programs accessing
> the tables?

    Check the BDE API!
    There you will find lots of informations!

    Tulius Lima

Re:How do I 'lock' a table?

See the TTable.LockTable method and the TTable.Exclusive property in
the on-line help.

Bill

(Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support questions received via email.)
(To send me email for any other reason remove .nospam from my address.)

Re:How do I 'lock' a table?

How do I 'lock' a table?
Or, how do I know there are programs accessing
the tables?

--- Michael Tsai --- easy...@ms2.seeder.net

Other Threads