Modifying Paradox tables with Delphi code

Am looking for code examples on how to insert, delete, and modify fields
in Paradox database tables.

Thanks in advance

Joe

Re:Modifying Paradox tables with Delphi code

Joe Nodeland wrote:

> Am looking for code examples on how to insert, delete, and modify fields
> in Paradox database tables.

> Thanks in advance

> Joe

There are some very good examples in the Delphi helpfile.
Just mark your table and press F1.

--

              G?ran Johansson

Re:Modifying Paradox tables with Delphi code

Sorry for the poorly wrote question.  I mean to modify the structure of
the table, not the data.

G?ran Johansson wrote:

> Joe Nodeland wrote:

> > Am looking for code examples on how to insert, delete, and modify fields
> > in Paradox database tables.

> > Thanks in advance

> > Joe

> There are some very good examples in the Delphi helpfile.
> Just mark your table and press F1.

> --

>               G?ran Johansson

Re:Modifying Paradox tables with Delphi code

In article <33CA648E.5...@EasySoft-Law.com>, Joe Nodeland <Joe@EasySoft-
Law.com> writes

>Sorry for the poorly wrote question.  I mean to modify the structure of
>the table, not the data.

We use SQL 'ALTER TABLE' etc successfully.

John

John P.McCreesh     | Net:   john.mccre...@forbolancs.co.uk
Forbo-Lancaster Ltd.| X.400: c=GB,a=CWMAIL,p=FORBO,s=McCreesh
Lancaster, England  | Voice: +44 (0)1524 65222 Fax: +44 (0)1524 61638

Other Threads