Need Delphi 2.0 and DirectX example

Hi everybody!
Who knows how to put a bitmap using DirectX or DirectX2 under Delphi 2.0?
Could someone send me some source code?
I'm about to start a big game and I want to use DirectX to improve
its performance...
The page www.dkw.com/bstone has DirectX2 headers for Delphi 2.0 if someone
need it!
Also it has an example, but not with a bitmap.

Re:Need Delphi 2.0 and DirectX example

diego_can...@sudnet.com.ar wrote:
>Hi everybody!
>Who knows how to put a bitmap using DirectX or DirectX2 under Delphi 2.0?
>Could someone send me some source code?
>I'm about to start a big game and I want to use DirectX to improve
>its performance...
>The page www.dkw.com/bstone has DirectX2 headers for Delphi 2.0 if someone
>need it!
>Also it has an example, but not with a bitmap.

Check out www.sage-inc.com.  They have some examples for their
RingZero component, but if you understand the DirectX stuff, the
actual functions shouldn't be hard to figure out.  They have one
exampe game MultiRoids, that uses DirectSound, DirectDraw, and
DirectPlay.

Re:Need Delphi 2.0 and DirectX example

diego_can...@sudnet.com.ar wrote in article <4vgfbm$...@clark.zippo.com>...

> Hi everybody!
> Who knows how to put a bitmap using DirectX or DirectX2 under Delphi 2.0?
> Could someone send me some source code?
> I'm about to start a big game and I want to use DirectX to improve
> its performance...
> The page www.dkw.com/bstone has DirectX2 headers for Delphi 2.0 if
someone
> need it!
> Also it has an example, but not with a bitmap.

Check out Delphi2 unleashed, this book has a whole chapter about direct X
and also includes many components for it !

Other Threads