Anouncing Freeware Joystick component inc. source

There have been many queries regarding the use of joysticks in Delphi.
Although the API calls to a joystick are fairly simple it proved worthwhile
to create a component that not only implements joystick functionality but
also provides visual feedback and implements mouse replacement for those
that don't have a joystick.

Before I submit this component to DSP and Torries I would like some feedback
on how the component works on other types of joysticks.

TFlightJoystick will be part of a VCL based flightsimulator library that I
am working on.

If you like to download and try TFlightJoystick then just  visit my website
and click on the Delphi link.

http://www.diprode.com

The component comes with source and helpfile and is tested on D3 and D5 (I
assume D4 will be ok too).

Regards

Paul van Dinther
p...@diprode.com