Self installing exe file

Anyone who have got a slightest idea on how to make an self installing exe
such as those that Microsoft uses?
--
:o) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mail2f...@hotmail.com <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< (o:

Re:Self installing exe file

> Anyone who have got a slightest idea on how to make an self installing
exe
> such as those that Microsoft uses?
> --

  Hi Fredrik!

  I do not know how to make EXACTLY the same sort of installations files as
Microsoft uses, but most installationprograms such as Wise or Install
Shield Creates compressed .EXE-files similar to Microsoft's.

  Please be free to ask if there is anything I can help you with!

Swedish comment:
(Om du som jag tror ?r svensk, kan du ox? maila

--
//Andreas Dahlstr?m
andre...@disciples.com

Other Threads