Making Items Visible in TListView with vsList

Is there a way to ensure that a particular item is visible (given scrolling)
in a TListView when ViewStyle = vsList? The property TopItem is read-only in
Delphi 4. ViewOrigin is only meaningful when ViewStyle is vsIcon or
vsSmallIcon. It is not clear to me, but I think the Scroll method is
probably only meaningful for vsIcon or vsSmallIcon as well.

Thanks for any suggestions,

- Eric Zager

Re:Making Items Visible in TListView with vsList

>Eric Zager wrote:

> Is there a way to ensure that a particular item is visible (given     > scrolling) in a TListView when ViewStyle = vsList?

Have a look at TListItem.MakeVisible in the help.
________
Andreas
Delphi 5.01 Pro, NT4.0 Sp5
Direct replies mailto:p...@augsburg.netsurf.de