Problem connecting to Local Interbase after installing Internet Explorer 3.0?

HELP!
Have anyone experinced problems with connecting to Local Interbase after
installing MS Internet Explorer 3.0? In WISQL the radiobutton for Local
Interbase connection is disabled....!?!

Regards Harald

Re:Problem connecting to Local Interbase after installing Internet Explorer 3.0?

"Harald Chr. Hops?" <byd...@sn.no> wrote:

> HELP!
> Have anyone experinced problems with connecting to Local Interbase after
> installing MS Internet Explorer 3.0? In WISQL the radiobutton for Local
> Interbase connection is disabled....!?!

This happens when the local engine has been shutdown. Just restart
it...

After installation of that new IE3.0, I have another problem, btw: my
passwords aren't saved to the passwords list anymore. It's even worse:
the existing ones seem to have disappeared so I have to type them all
in from now on... Anyone has a clue on that?

Thanks!

Jasper

PS: please take into consideration
- when replying, I just think I know;