Dectect Network Card !

Sandy Pleyte wrote:

>  Hi There,

> can some tell me how to detect a network card ? I want to know the PCI
> number or PNP number of that network card. If you have some source, please
> mail me.

> Sandy

try that :

uses dos;
  var
       reg_interne:dos.registers;

  begin
    FillChar(reg_interne,SizeOf(reg_interne),0);
  reg_interne.ax:=$7A00;
  dos.intr($2F,reg_interne);
  If reg_interne.al<>$ff Then
    begin
      writeln ('sorry ipx is not loaded');
      Halt;
    end;
  FillChar(reg_interne,SizeOf(reg_interne),0);
  reg_interne.ah:=$EE;
  dos.intr($21,reg_interne);
  writeln (reg_interne.cx:4,' ',reg_interne.bx:4,' ',reg_interne.ax:4);
  end.

best regards

didier gawtarnik

Re:Dectect Network Card !

 Hi There,

can some tell me how to detect a network card ? I want to know the PCI
number or PNP number of that network card. If you have some source, please
mail me.

Sandy

Other Threads