ActiveX controls

Hi,

I don't have very much understanding of activeX controls or where to
start but I want to use the activepdf toolkit which consists of the
activeX controls. They have examples of code but the examples are VB
type examples. Can somebody please help me in translating the examples
to delphi ?

The example is :
set o = CreateObject("APToolkit.object")
set text2pdf = o.text2pdfobject
text2pdf.outputfile = "c:\testout.pdf"
text2pdf.inputfile = "c:\testin.txt"
R = text2pdf.convert()
set text2pdf = Nothing  ' This is very IMPORTANT
set o = nothing

Many Thanks in advance
Allan Morris

Re:ActiveX controls

You can try and Import the Type Library in Delphi, which will make component
from the ActiveX Control or Dll, which you can then drop on your form.

HTH

Mark

"Allan Morris" <allan.mor...@actfs.com.au> wrote in message

> Hi,

> I don't have very much understanding of activeX controls or where to
> start but I want to use the activepdf toolkit which consists of the
> activeX controls. They have examples of code but the examples are VB
> type examples. Can somebody please help me in translating the examples
> to delphi ?

> The example is :
> set o = CreateObject("APToolkit.object")
> set text2pdf = o.text2pdfobject
> text2pdf.outputfile = "c:\testout.pdf"
> text2pdf.inputfile = "c:\testin.txt"
> R = text2pdf.convert()
> set text2pdf = Nothing  ' This is very IMPORTANT
> set o = nothing

> Many Thanks in advance
> Allan Morris

Other Threads