set property "Allow Zero Length"

See reply on your other thread with same object (14/02)...

"Renzo Contarini" <rco...@sierrasoft.com> a crit dans le message news:
888d84$h...@bornews.borland.com...

> Hi I use D5 with ADOExpress on MSAccess2K Database.
> I know how to create a MDB file using ADOX, but I don't know how to make
> sure
> that the fields have the "Allow Zero Length" (as settable in MS Access)
> enabled.
> (If possible write me a little code for to do this).

> Thanks in advance for your help!

> Renzo Contarini

Re:set property "Allow Zero Length"

Renzo Contarini <rco...@sierrasoft.com> wrote in message

> Hi I use D5 with ADOExpress on MSAccess2K Database.
> I know how to create a MDB file using ADOX, but I don't know how to make
> sure
> that the fields have the "Allow Zero Length" (as settable in MS Access)
> enabled.
> (If possible write me a little code for to do this).

> Thanks in advance for your help!

> Renzo Contarini

I can't say for sure (as I've not actually) but if you are creating your
tables via SQL then you should just need the following ...

Create Table MyData
( somecolumn integer null,
someothercol integer not null)

for the twosettings.