Terminal Server, Delphi 5, IB 6

I've written a couple of applications, using Delphi 5, that both run
against the same IB 6 database. They work fine on Windows 98, and on a
Windows NT Server network, with both Windows 98 and Windows NT
Workstations clients.

The office has now been converted to a Windows 200 Server network. The
programs will not run in a Terminal Server session.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Bill

Re:Terminal Server, Delphi 5, IB 6

My car does not run. Any ideas? We have about as much chance of guessing
what your problem is with no information to go on as you do of guessing
mine.<g>. The best I can do with no information is suggest that you make
sure you are using a remote connection to the IB database, not a local
connection.

--
Bill

Re:Terminal Server, Delphi 5, IB 6

Thanks Bill. Sorry for the sketchy information, but I haven't been directly
involved in trying to get the program running. I'll pass along your
suggestion, and if it still doesn't work, I promise to have more details
before I ask for help again.
"Bill Todd (TeamB)" wrote:
> My car does not run. Any ideas? We have about as much chance of guessing
> what your problem is with no information to go on as you do of guessing
> mine.<g>. The best I can do with no information is suggest that you make
> sure you are using a remote connection to the IB database, not a local
> connection.

> --
> Bill
> (TeamB cannot answer questions received via email)

Other Threads