Saving component properties

[Message forwarded from USENET: borland.public.delphi]

Jani Hautakangas <j...@itu.st.jyu.fi> wrote...
> My purpose is to save object (inherited from TComponent) and its
> properties into binary file. Problem is that i dont know how. Is there
> anybody who knows how to do this? Could you please give a example of it.

Jani, you seem to be posting to a Usenet copy of the
original Borland newsgroups.  People using the Borland
servers won't be able to see your message. Please point
your newsreader to a Borland server, and read the FAQ
mentioned below.
The specific group you're posting on doesn't exists
on the Borland servers it is just a placeholder for
the subgroups it contains.

I have forwarded this message with the same subject line to
      borland.public.delphi.vcl.components.using

I saw your message in my local ISP's Usenet copy of the
original Borland groups.

--
Pieter

  Posts via ISPs are not seen by TeamB and many others