Exception EDBEngineError in module BDEADMIN.EXE

Hi,

I installed BDE 5.01 on a computer that has BDE 4.00 installed.

The install went OK but if I try to start the BDEAdmin I get this message

"Exception EDBEngineError in module BDEADMIN.EXE at 00054F92
Could not find object."

When I close this message I get the message
"Runtime error 216 at 0003399A" over and over again.

If I reinstall version 4.00, if works fine.

This problem is on 1 computer and other installations I have done over BDE
4.00 went OK.

So what is missing???

Pierre
pfri...@crain-drummond.com

Re:Exception EDBEngineError in module BDEADMIN.EXE

How did you install 5.01?  Try making a backup copy of the BDE config file
and putting it back after installing 5.01. I have seen this message from an
(apparently) damaged config file.

Bill
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)