dbase index files with full expresions, erro

when I try to set an index file (.ndx) for a dbase III + table, in
design time, I get an erro: dbase index files with full expresions not
suportet. What to do ? I use delphi 4 profesional.

Re:dbase index files with full expresions, erro

On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:50:52 +0100, morten vagn olsen <mor...@gcl.dk>
wrote:

>when I try to set an index file (.ndx) for a dbase III + table, in
>design time, I get an erro: dbase index files with full expresions not
>suportet. What to do ? I use delphi 4 profesional.

What is the expression for the index? (To determine this, you may need to
resort to opening the table in dBASE III PLUS.)

Steve Koterski                  "Computers are useless. They can only give
Technical Publications          you answers."
Borland                                       -- Pablo Picasso (1881-1973)
http://www.borland.com/techpubs/delphi

Other Threads