Help! Report Smith in Delphi3.0

Duckless (cbr...@ms8.hinet.net) wrote:

: I writed a report porgram one year ago.
: Recently, I wanted to transform my program from Delphi 2.0 to 3.0,
: but I founed no Report Smith support in Delphi 3.0.
: Could you tell me how can I do?????(The old version program is writen by
: Report Smith)

Borland has sold off ReportSmith, and no longer supports it.
Rick Carter   carte...@email.uc.edu   rcar...@tso.cin.ix.net

Re:Help! Report Smith in Delphi3.0

Checkout the following for detailed info:
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/delphi/techdocs/migrate2to3.html#Re...
th

Jeff Jolie
Shaken, not stirred.

Re:Help! Report Smith in Delphi3.0

You can use the ReportSmith files from the Delphi2 cd-rom with Delphi3--the
ReportSmith component is still present in Delphi3, even though the files
for ReportSmith are not on the Delphi3 cd-rom.  Good luck.
Gene

Richard K Carter  <carte...@ucunix.san.uc.edu> wrote in article
<64iu6v$bn...@news.ececs.uc.edu>...