clear screen

Consider the following screen for Borland Turbo Pascal V7.0:
     ' 8, 9, 7'

Assumming that I want to create a counter for the second character,
which is 9, in a way that it is
able to randomly display the number on screen. However, the other two
character should remain
static. Thus, how do I refresh the number '9' without affecting the
other two. Please take note that
all settings are in graphic form (big font size) and the clrscr function
is not applicable.

p/s: i need it for my final exam assignment

Re:clear screen

[...]

Write a blank over it and then write a new one somewhere else?
On Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:35:19 +0800, EDP <ggc...@po.jaring.my> wrote:
>Consider the following screen for Borland Turbo Pascal V7.0:
>     ' 8, 9, 7'

>Assumming that I want to create a counter for the second character,
>which is 9, in a way that it is
>able to randomly display the number on screen. However, the other two
>character should remain
>static. Thus, how do I refresh the number '9' without affecting the
>other two. Please take note that
>all settings are in graphic form (big font size) and the clrscr function
>is not applicable.

>p/s: i need it for my final exam assignment

Other Threads