Associate file type

Hi,
One of the function of my application is to open files in a Memo.
I've associated the file type (.tps) with my application so when you
click on it, a copy of my apps is opened with this file loaded in the
Memo.

My Question- I don't want to start more than one copy of my app.So if
the app is already running and I click an associated file type I just
want to load the file in the Memo, and not restart the application.

Any ideas and maybe an example please !

That`s very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!

Remove dashes in E-Mail.

Re:Associate file type

OK,

Sorted out my own problem using DDE.

Thankx

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998 12:13:42 GMT, Ant...@-osi.co.za (Anton) wrote:
>Hi,
>One of the function of my application is to open files in a Memo.
>I've associated the file type (.tps) with my application so when you
>click on it, a copy of my apps is opened with this file loaded in the
>Memo.

>My Question- I don't want to start more than one copy of my app.So if
>the app is already running and I click an associated file type I just
>want to load the file in the Memo, and not restart the application.

>Any ideas and maybe an example please !

>That`s very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!

>Remove dashes in E-Mail.

That`s very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!

Remove dashes in E-Mail.

Other Threads