Icon trauma - big ones, little ones - it's all going horribly wrong

Hey folks,

I have a large (>3MB) D3.00 application and I can't get the application
icon to work properly.  I go into the program options and load an icon
but get very strange results.

Sometimes, only the small version of the icon changes - the large
version remains the Delphi default.  Also, if it seems that only some
icons have any effect at all.  I have two icons for which the properties
(file size, number of colours, etc.) seem identical, yet one of them
doesn't work at all and the other works as described above.

With a smaller project, it seems to work fine.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Robert Anderson
Coprocess SA

Re:Icon trauma - big ones, little ones - it's all going horribly wrong

Other Threads