How can I query the results of a tquery with another Tquery

What I want to to is have a tquery go out to the database,
perform a select then after the results are returned primarily using the
decision cube perform a select against the results of the first Tquery.

DOes anyone have any ideas???  I do not want to create another (temp) table
based upon the results????

Thanks!!

Re:How can I query the results of a tquery with another Tquery

See DbiQInstantiateAnswer in  BDE32.HLP

You can use it to save to a local table.   You would then query against this
local table.

=Bill=

John & Karen Minker wrote in message <7bs0tj$a6...@forums.borland.com>...

>What I want to to is have a tquery go out to the database,
>perform a select then after the results are returned primarily using the
>decision cube perform a select against the results of the first Tquery.

>DOes anyone have any ideas???  I do not want to create another (temp) table
>based upon the results????

>Thanks!!

Other Threads