DePO 0.18 (Delphi Persistent Object) is out

Depo was previously announced (earlier versions) in the oodesign group (and
now again).

Marco

> Just downloaded, took quick look.
> IMO, this is nice and needed contribution.

> This is 1st I heard of it.  It may be a good idea to post this on OODesign
group...

> I look forward to taking closer look over weekend. :) > Thanks.

> JMcKay

------ original post -----
04-04-2003 Released DePO v0.18 the Delphi Persistent Object Many, many bug
corrected in the CRUDS (Create, Retrieve, Use, Delete and SAve) mechanism,
added RunTime Information cache for every class used, added IBX mechanism,
added CLX package version, added  cxPersistentDataSource a custom datasource
to connect persistent object & collection to the Dev Express Quantum Grid 4,
added documentation about how to make association.

Cosimo De Michele

Re:DePO 0.18 (Delphi Persistent Object) is out

link would be useful.

Re:DePO 0.18 (Delphi Persistent Object) is out

https://sourceforge.net/projects/depo/

--
Steve

Other Threads