Change the background color in a Word->Table->Cell

Hello!

Someone knows how to change the color of a Cell (Not the color of the font) ??
I thinked to try

    Doc.Table.Cell(1,2).Color:=My_Color;

But it doesn?t work. Color doesn't exist.

Thanks

    Esteban

--
Esteban Olm
S.I.T.E.M., S.L.

Re:Change the background color in a Word->Table->Cell

 WordApp.ActiveDocument.Tables.Item(Index).Cell(0, 0).Shading.
    BackgroundPatternColorIndex := RGB(0, 0, 0); //black

"Esteban Olm" <tec...@sitem-consulting.com> wrote in message

> Hello!

> Someone knows how to change the color of a Cell (Not the color of the
font) ??
> I thinked to try

>     Doc.Table.Cell(1,2).Color:=My_Color;

> But it doesn?t work. Color doesn't exist.

> Thanks

>     Esteban

> --
> Esteban Olm
> S.I.T.E.M., S.L.
> Consultoria Tcnica en Sistemas de Informacin Geogrfica y Teledeteccin
> Barcelona, Espa?a
> http://www.sitem-consulting.com

Re:Change the background color in a Word->Table->Cell

Thank you !!

--
Esteban Olm
S.I.T.E.M., S.L.
Consultoria Tcnica en Sistemas de Informacin Geogrfica y Teledeteccin
Barcelona, Espa?a
http://www.sitem-consulting.com

Other Threads