Download InterSolv Interbase ODBC driver (*.gdb)

Hello

Does someone know a installationprogram with only
intersolv Interbase ODBC driver (*.gdb) 3.11.01.00 that
is shipped with interbase 5.6.

/Martin

Re:Download InterSolv Interbase ODBC driver (*.gdb)

http://ibinstall.defined.net

In article <3d2c3c02$1_1@dnews>, martin.wal...@tekis.se says...
> Does someone know a installationprogram with only
> intersolv Interbase ODBC driver (*.gdb) 3.11.01.00 that
> is shipped with interbase 5.6.

        I don't know of any download with the Intersolv driver alone, but
you can get the driver as part of the IB OE download at:

http://ibinstall.defined.net/dl_bin_borl.htm

        HTH,

        -Craig

     InterBase PLANalyzer (Free IB optimization tool):
          http://delphi.weblogs.com/IBPLANalyzer

Re:Download InterSolv Interbase ODBC driver (*.gdb)

Hello

I did my own installationscript based on ibwin32clientSetup with
only choise to install the intersolv driver.

But I am still interested if someone just had Intersolv installation, now
the installation file is 5 mb because of the choise to install interbase
server and client
and other tools. (They are disabled in my installation and cannot be
choosen).

Thanks to Mers.com which I think did the orginal wise installation.

/Martin
"Craig Stuntz [TeamB]" <cstu...@nospamplease.vertexsoftware.com> wrote in
message news:MPG.17962b3a6714646798987a@newsgroups.borland.com...

> In article <3d2c3c02$1_1@dnews>, martin.wal...@tekis.se says...
> > Does someone know a installationprogram with only
> > intersolv Interbase ODBC driver (*.gdb) 3.11.01.00 that
> > is shipped with interbase 5.6.

> I don't know of any download with the Intersolv driver alone, but
> you can get the driver as part of the IB OE download at:

> http://ibinstall.defined.net/dl_bin_borl.htm

> HTH,

> -Craig

> --
>  Craig Stuntz (TeamB) Vertex Systems Corp. Columbus, OH
>      Delphi/InterBase WebLog: http://delphi.weblogs.com
>      InterBase PLANalyzer (Free IB optimization tool):
>           http://delphi.weblogs.com/IBPLANalyzer

Re:Download InterSolv Interbase ODBC driver (*.gdb)

> But I am still interested if someone just had Intersolv installation,
now
> the installation file is 5 mb because of the choise to install
interbase
> server and client and other tools.

You can download Wise_IB6.zip from
http://ibinstall.defined.net/dl_scripts.htm and get all of the files for
the ODBC driver if you just want those files.

> Thanks to Mers.com which I think did the orginal wise installation.

Actually, Rob used an older version of my script to create his scripts.
See http://ibinstall.defined.net/about.htm

--
David R. Robinson
InterBase Installation Info - http://ibinstall.defined.net

In article <3d2d3f48$1_1@dnews>, Martin wrote:
> Thanks to Mers.com which I think did the orginal wise installation.

I actually do the InterBase Open Edition  builds that everyone else
uses in their installs.
I used Davids install scripts back when I did my original packaging.

Robert Schieck (TeamB)
MER Systems Inc.
Inprise/Borland/InterBase Search Engine
http://www.mers.com/searchsite.html