Delphi's interface with Informix )n-Line Dyanamic Server (version 7.1)

For the past few days I have been trying to get Delphi (version 1.0 for
Client/Server) to interface with our Informix database and talk to each
other. After goingthrough Informix's Tech.support & Borland's Tech
Support, I came to fid out we have an earlier version of Delphi and we
need version 1.02. I tried ordering it from Borland, but it is on
backorder and will take at least a couple of weeks. According to Borland
the "sqld_in5.dll" file is missing from our Delphi installation.

I would appreciate it if someone could e-mail this file to me over the
Internet.

Thanks in advance