How to wrap lines in column title

Hi,

does anybody know, how to wrap lines in DBGrid column title under Delphi

3.0 ?

Thanks

Karel Krupala
Karel.Krup...@telecom.cz

Re:How to wrap lines in column title

On Sat, 21 Feb 1998 13:27:34 +0000, Karel Krupala

<Karel.Krup...@telecom.cz> wrote:
>Hi,

>does anybody know, how to wrap lines in DBGrid column title under Delphi

>3.0 ?

>Thanks

>Karel Krupala
>Karel.Krup...@telecom.cz

The grid that comes with InfoPower (www.woll2woll.com) has this
function. I've not purchased the license to the source so I don't know
how they do it, but InfoPower is almost a "must buy" if you do d/b
work so you may want to look into it.

Steve F (Team B)

Re:How to wrap lines in column title

If you don't want to purchase InfoPower, you'll have to derive a new
component from TDbGrid and write the captioning code. Fortunately, this
isn't all that difficult. Let me know if want to see some code.

John

Karel Krupala wrote in message <34EED646.6EA45...@telecom.cz>...
>Hi,

>does anybody know, how to wrap lines in DBGrid column title under Delphi

>3.0 ?

>Thanks

>Karel Krupala
>Karel.Krup...@telecom.cz