TSR, TSR...

I use BC++ 5.02 & TC++ 3.0 on DOS & Windows Platforms. I want to learn how
to make a program memory resident with the least bit of Assembly programming
involved; Can any one recommend or have got a useful *function library* to
achieve this end.
       Thanx in advance for ur time & effort.
                           MrMOCN.

Re:TSR, TSR...

Hi, there,

I think I can help you. I have a TSR (terminate and stay resident) framework
with file handling that stays in memory and starts a c or c++ function on a
defined keystroke.

It is a 10 years old stuff, still it works under DOS. Tiny code and you can
link it with your c program easily.

Let me know if you are interested. I can also guide you through the code if
needed, although it's been a long time ago when I wrote that.

regards
Zsolt

zsolt_l...@hp.com

"MrMOCN" <mrm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3aaa9da7_1@dnews...
> I use BC++ 5.02 & TC++ 3.0 on DOS & Windows Platforms. I want to learn how
> to make a program memory resident with the least bit of Assembly
programming
> involved; Can any one recommend or have got a useful *function library* to
> achieve this end.
>        Thanx in advance for ur time & effort.
>                            MrMOCN.

Re:TSR, TSR...

Hi, there,

I think I can help you. I have a TSR (terminate and stay resident) framework
with file handling that stays in memory and starts a c or c++ function on a
defined keystroke.

It is a 10 years old stuff, still it works under DOS. Tiny code and you can
link it with your c program easily.

Let me know if you are interested. I can also guide you through the code if
needed, although it's been a long time ago when I wrote that.

regards
Zsolt

zsolt_l...@hp.com

"MrMOCN" <mrm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3aaa9da7_1@dnews...
> I use BC++ 5.02 & TC++ 3.0 on DOS & Windows Platforms. I want to learn how
> to make a program memory resident with the least bit of Assembly
programming
> involved; Can any one recommend or have got a useful *function library* to
> achieve this end.
>        Thanx in advance for ur time & effort.
>                            MrMOCN.

Re:TSR, TSR...

Wow, if it really works then I am very much willing to get it. If u can
Zsolt plz email me your stuff at mrmo...@hyd.paknet.com.pk. If I found it
hard to understand I will certainly consult You.
                 Regards.
                  MrMOCN.

"Zsolt Laky" <zsolt_l...@hp.com> wrote in message news:3aaacc9f_2@dnews...
> Hi, there,

> I think I can help you. I have a TSR (terminate and stay resident)
framework
> with file handling that stays in memory and starts a c or c++ function on
> defined keystroke.

> It is a 10 years old stuff, still it works under DOS. Tiny code and you
can
> link it with your c program easily.

> Let me know if you are interested. I can also guide you through the code
if
> needed, although it's been a long time ago when I wrote that.

> regards
> Zsolt

> zsolt_l...@hp.com

> "MrMOCN" <mrm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3aaa9da7_1@dnews...
> > I use BC++ 5.02 & TC++ 3.0 on DOS & Windows Platforms. I want to learn
how
> > to make a program memory resident with the least bit of Assembly
> programming
> > involved; Can any one recommend or have got a useful *function library*
> > achieve this end.
> >        Thanx in advance for ur time & effort.
> >                            MrMOCN.

Re:TSR, TSR...

Sorry for the incorrect email address that is given below; correct & full
email is mrmoc...@hyd.paknet.com.pk.
               Waiting in xpectation.
                    MrMOCN.
"MrMOCN" <mrm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3aabd5bb_1@dnews...
> Wow, if it really works then I am very much willing to get it. If u can
> Zsolt plz email me your stuff at mrmo...@hyd.paknet.com.pk. If I found it
> hard to understand I will certainly consult You.
>                  Regards.
>                   MrMOCN.

> "Zsolt Laky" <zsolt_l...@hp.com> wrote in message news:3aaacc9f_2@dnews...
> > Hi, there,

> > I think I can help you. I have a TSR (terminate and stay resident)
> framework
> > with file handling that stays in memory and starts a c or c++ function
on
> > defined keystroke.

> > It is a 10 years old stuff, still it works under DOS. Tiny code and you
> can
> > link it with your c program easily.

> > Let me know if you are interested. I can also guide you through the code
> if
> > needed, although it's been a long time ago when I wrote that.

> > regards
> > Zsolt

> > zsolt_l...@hp.com

> > "MrMOCN" <mrm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:3aaa9da7_1@dnews...
> > > I use BC++ 5.02 & TC++ 3.0 on DOS & Windows Platforms. I want to learn
> how
> > > to make a program memory resident with the least bit of Assembly
> > programming
> > > involved; Can any one recommend or have got a useful *function
library*
> > > achieve this end.
> > >        Thanx in advance for ur time & effort.
> > >                            MrMOCN.