System, GDI, User Resources

Hi,

I wonder if any one knows how to get information about the System
resources, user resources, gdi resources in delphi 2.

Re:System, GDI, User Resources

Mansour:

Pick up an evaluation copy of TCOMM_32.zip from our components page. The
Demo program has a nice System Information screen that presents a lot of
the information. The demo program also has the code included so you can
see the Win32 API calls.

The components are on:
http://mindlink.net/amber_computer/comp01.htm

The home page is given below.

--
Regards,
Dave Robinson, VP Development

WEBB page: http://mindlink.net/amber_computer/
ASAP-RTS Manufacturing Scheduling and shop floor data collection with
bar coding, and product tagging.
Databases from directories - an OCR and Scanning system to create
marketing databases from directories.

Other Threads