how to use proxy in TNMNNTP

I want to get news from news server which is not located in my
country,so I must usr proxy,but I can not find a software that can
use sock5,so I want to program one myself,But I do not know how
to use sock5 in TNMNNTP,Can any one tell me,
           thanks

Re:how to use proxy in TNMNNTP

Use Indy (http://www.nevrona.com/Indy/) instead (it is the preferred
internet package of Delphi 6).

"wqh" <wqhdel...@263.net> schreef in bericht

> I want to get news from news server which is not located in my
> country,so I must usr proxy,but I can not find a software that can
> use sock5,so I want to program one myself,But I do not know how
> to use sock5 in TNMNNTP,Can any one tell me,
>            thanks

Re:how to use proxy in TNMNNTP

In article <re6tjtcfpttrhge592ne93h5ubb5utj...@4ax.com>, wqhdel...@263.net
says...

>I want to get news from news server which is not located in my
>country,so I must usr proxy

The premise makes no sense to me. The geograhical location of the server is not
relevant to use of a proxy server

Re:how to use proxy in TNMNNTP

In article <994062311.8627.0.nnrp-08.9e985...@news.demon.co.uk>,
nospamat...@hotmail.com says...

>The premise makes no sense to me. The geograhical location of the server is
not
>relevant to use of a proxy server

My apologies for writing this nonsense. It may well be relevant in your case.
Sorry.

Other Threads