Keeping main form window - MAXIMIZED

Greetings ...

When I double click on the title bar of my application window, the
form shrinks back to it's original form design - at design time.

Is there something I can do to keep the form window maximized?

Thanks in advance!

--
Phil Tusa

Re:Keeping main form window - MAXIMIZED

Phil Tusa schrieb in Nachricht <36c4651a.130018...@news.earthlink.net>...

>Greetings ...

>When I double click on the title bar of my application window, the
>form shrinks back to it's original form design - at design time.

>Is there something I can do to keep the form window maximized?

>Thanks in advance!

>--
>Phil Tusa

Assign a Method to the Event OnCanResize and there set the parameter
CanResize to false!

greetings,
Michael Friedl

Re:Keeping main form window - MAXIMIZED