Board index » delphi » Trade VB6 for Delphi 4 ??

Trade VB6 for Delphi 4 ??

I have an unregistered copy of VB 6 Professional Edition (Academic Version)
all the papers and 3 CD's - I would love to trade for a similar copy of
Delphi, I am open to all offers except Delphi 2.0 I already have that one..

Thanks
Bob

 

Re:Trade VB6 for Delphi 4 ??


Delphi 1 ?
Quote
Gallery wrote in message <70158q$...@news-central.tiac.net>...
>I have an unregistered copy of VB 6 Professional Edition (Academic Version)
>all the papers and 3 CD's - I would love to trade for a similar copy of
>Delphi, I am open to all offers except Delphi 2.0 I already have that one..

>Thanks
>Bob

Re:Trade VB6 for Delphi 4 ??


D1 is better - but I have that also ....

Quote
X wrote in message <702qd9$68...@news3.Belgium.EU.net>...
>Delphi 1 ?
>Gallery wrote in message <70158q$...@news-central.tiac.net>...
>>I have an unregistered copy of VB 6 Professional Edition (Academic
Version)
>>all the papers and 3 CD's - I would love to trade for a similar copy of
>>Delphi, I am open to all offers except Delphi 2.0 I already have that
one..

>>Thanks
>>Bob

Re:Trade VB6 for Delphi 4 ??


Hi,

I just hereby remind you that such trade is illegal in respects to the
laws of the United States as well as the European Union. Therefore, if
you want to have Delphi 4.0: BUY IT! Like a lot of other people do, too.
Delphi 4.0 Standard is to get for about $100 so I think it's not the big
deal, is it? And I would propose you to get ride of this VB6 version as
fast as possible.

Sebastian
Further questions to Delphi or C++ are welcomed.

Quote
Gallery wrote:

> I have an unregistered copy of VB 6 Professional Edition (Academic Version)
> all the papers and 3 CD's - I would love to trade for a similar copy of
> Delphi, I am open to all offers except Delphi 2.0 I already have that one..

> Thanks
> Bob

Re:Trade VB6 for Delphi 4 ??


unless they are both pirate copies, the transfer of licences is perfectly
within the rights of the user, as long as all details regarding the software
are transfered, and no copies are held back.

Quote
Sebastian Moleski wrote in message <362548D2.A50DC...@aol.com>...
>Hi,

>I just hereby remind you that such trade is illegal in respects to the
>laws of the United States as well as the European Union. Therefore, if
>you want to have Delphi 4.0: BUY IT! Like a lot of other people do, too.
>Delphi 4.0 Standard is to get for about $100 so I think it's not the big
>deal, is it? And I would propose you to get ride of this VB6 version as
>fast as possible.

>Sebastian
>Further questions to Delphi or C++ are welcomed.

>Gallery wrote:

>> I have an unregistered copy of VB 6 Professional Edition (Academic
Version)
>> all the papers and 3 CD's - I would love to trade for a similar copy of
>> Delphi, I am open to all offers except Delphi 2.0 I already have that
one..

>> Thanks
>> Bob

Re:Trade VB6 for Delphi 4 ??


On Wed, 14 Oct 1998 19:58:58 -0500, Sebastian Moleski <seb...@aol.com>
wrote:

Quote
>Hi,

>I just hereby remind you that such trade is illegal in respects to the
>laws of the United States as well as the European Union. Therefore, if
>you want to have Delphi 4.0: BUY IT! Like a lot of other people do, too.
>Delphi 4.0 Standard is to get for about $100 so I think it's not the big
>deal, is it? And I would propose you to get ride of this VB6 version as
>fast as possible.

I think this is not illegal at all you have an unregistered copy of
VB6 on the table for Delphi.  Can you say Barter? Just because you
have an unregistered copy doesn't mean it's illegal.  When you bought
Delphi It too was unregistered.  So where is it illegal to
trade/barter software.  If I wanted to sell ANY software I own for 2
cents or whatever I felt like I believe I could and have that right at
least under US Laws.  
Maniac
Quote
>Sebastian
>Further questions to Delphi or C++ are welcomed.

>Gallery wrote:

>> I have an unregistered copy of VB 6 Professional Edition (Academic Version)
>> all the papers and 3 CD's - I would love to trade for a similar copy of
>> Delphi, I am open to all offers except Delphi 2.0 I already have that one..

>> Thanks
>> Bob

Re:Trade VB6 for Delphi 4 ??


Its an academic version...  Those versions have more restrictive licensing.
Like:  Can't sell any product made with the software, stuff like that.  The
person trying to trade should check to see if he is able (under the
license), and the person trading should know that they are getting an
academic version not a full commercial Professional version.

Academic and Commercial versions ARE NOT THE SAME!

K.E. McFeely

Quote
>>> I have an unregistered copy of VB 6 Professional Edition
>>> (Academic Version)
>>> all the papers and 3 CD's - I would love to trade for a similar copy >>>

of Delphi, I am open to all offers except Delphi 2.0 I already have >>>that
one..
Quote

>>> Thanks
>>> Bob

Other Threads