Deleteing records in Disconnected RecordSets

I am having problems with deleting records from an ADO Disconnected
RecordSet. Basically, I get a disconnected recordset from an MTS Component
and assign that to a TADODataset on the client. I then delete a record on
the client and try to pass that back to the MTS Component. The component
then tries to read through the recordset but I get the following error:
"Either BOF or EOF is true, or the current record has been deleted.
Requested operation requires a current record."

Note that setting the marshal options to either Marshal All or Marshal
Modified does not make any difference. The deleted record is not sent back
to the MTS Component.

Has anyone struck this problem ? Is there a solution ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.