Doc's on the Office components anywhere ?

--
Patrick W. O'Brien

Re:Doc's on the Office components anywhere ?

Look up the VBA help in Office. In any office app press Alt+F11

Pradeep Prabhakar

Patrick W. O'Brien <pobr...@seic.com> wrote in message

> --
> Patrick W. O'Brien

Re:Doc's on the Office components anywhere ?

hit them at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library

They have docs out there for 2000 and 97.

For example:
  Office Developer Documentation -> Microsoft Office 2000 Language
Reference -> Microsoft Excel 2000 Reference -> Microsoft Excel Visual Basic
Reference

"Patrick W. O'Brien" <pobr...@seic.com> wrote in message

> --
> Patrick W. O'Brien

Re:Doc's on the Office components anywhere ?

<<Patrick O'Brien:

See my automation tips at
http://www.djpate.freeserve.co.uk/Automation.htm

(It helps if you put some text in your messages, you
know - on some setups, subject lines aren't easily
visible.)

--
Deborah Pate

Other Threads