help needed in comparing 2 interbase databases

Hi! Where can I find a sample source to compare two interbase databases and
to generate a script.

Thank you

Suneel

Re:help needed in comparing 2 interbase databases

Hi!

I suggest you two tools.

1- EMS IBManager
http://ems-hitech.com

With this tool, you can extract a database metadata within a few clicks.
Just save the result in a text file

2- Beyond Compare
http://www.scootersoftware.com/

With this tool, you can compare two text file. Ideal to distinct
insertion/modification of texts within two files.

Have fun!

VB

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:02:30 +0530, Suneel K <sune...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi! Where can I find a sample source to compare two interbase databases
> and to generate a script.

Clever Components has a Database Comparer, for a short description:
  http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&page=ibp_admin_tools

--
Aage J.

Re:help needed in comparing 2 interbase databases

> Clever Components has a Database Comparer, for a short description:
>   http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&page=ibp_admin_tools

Recomend this!!

A "must have" tool!!

Regards,
Anderson

Re:help needed in comparing 2 interbase databases

Hi,

IBAdmin has the Database Comparer that exactly what you need. It is also
available as a command-line tool that can be used for automatic updates.
Check www.sqlly.com for details.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Kutakov