Using BDE InMemoryTables

Is it possible to connect BDE InMemoryTables to a TDBGrid? If so could you post some example code.

TIA
Cary.

Re:Using BDE InMemoryTables

It is possible. I would get the RX-Lib that has an in-mem table component
which can be hooked to a grid like any other TTable. I am not sure of the
rx-lib, but someone here is sure to no.

Re:Using BDE InMemoryTables

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998 17:54:13 +1000, "Craig van Nieuwkerk"

<crai...@melbpc.org.au> wrote:
>It is possible. I would get the RX-Lib that has an in-mem table component
>which can be hooked to a grid like any other TTable. I am not sure of the
>rx-lib, but someone here is sure to no.

does the one in RX implements the locate/find functions to search
for records?

Other Threads