Creating a Word or Excel Document with Delphi 1

Hello All,

How can I create a Word or Excel Document with Delphi 1 without using a
OleContainer Component on a form, and inserting Data on to this document..

I have tried this..

Var
 ExcelDoc : TOleContainer;
begin
 ExcelDoc := TOleContainer.Create(self);
 ExcelDoc.ObjClass := Excel.Sheet';
 ExcelDoc.Active := true;
end;

but nothing happens... ?!?..

Greetings Panos koutsogilas
--- I won't use Windows, I won't use Windows, I won't....

Re:Creating a Word or Excel Document with Delphi 1

If you have access to Delphi Informant there was an excellent series of
articles sometime last year on using Word, Excel and Access from Delphi.

--
Bill