Rebuilding a Paradox table without paradox?

Is there a way for my users to rebuild a paradox table from Delphi. I have a
fear of a table getting corrupt with no way to rebild it.

Rb...@SavageInd.com

Re:Rebuilding a Paradox table without paradox?

In article <4d3gic$...@vodka.intele.net>, rb...@intele.net says...

>Is there a way for my users to rebuild a paradox table from Delphi. I have a
>fear of a table getting corrupt with no way to rebild it.

>Rb...@SavageInd.com

I've seen basically two types of table problems -- corrupt headers and corrupt
indexes.  Packing the table will correct the header problems, and re-indexing
the table will fix the index problem.  These functions can be accomplished by
either making Dbi calls to the BDE or by using a pack / reindex component --
I've seen some on the Delphi Super Page. . .

SHJones  (shjo...@fastlane.net)

Other Threads