Which version of Office is installed

2006-02-09 03:14:51 AM
delphi63
Hi,
Is there any way to know which version of Office is installed on the user's
PC (Word2000 or WordXP or Word2003). I need to know because the connection
string is different in the OpenDataSource whether the user is using Word2000
or another version of Word.
Thank you.
H. Dumas

Re:Which version of Office is installed

var
MSWord: variant;
S: string;
begin
MSWord := CreateOLEObject( 'Word.Application' );
S := MSWord.Application.Version;
end;
Rimvydas