Re: POP3 an ongoing story

2005-03-25 08:58:38 AM
delphi122
"Holger Flick" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I never thought I would say this: I solved the issues I had with
the buggy .NET POP3 client by using D7.

I'd be willing to solve the issues with D2005. Who can I
send the message to that causes all the trouble (I could
poll it with an old POP3 client from Indy)?
Why don't you just post the details here so everyone can see them?
Gambit

Re: POP3 an ongoing story

Hi Remy,
the message includes E-Mail-adresses and I am not certain if I am
allowed to post a message that includes them, because I polled them from
my employer's server. that is why... not because I do not know how or I
do not trust you....
Can I perhaps send it to you?
Why don't you just post the details here so everyone can see them?

Re: POP3 an ongoing story

"Holger Flick" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
the message includes E-Mail-adresses and I am not certain
if I am allowed to post a message that includes them, because
I polled them from my employer's server. that is why...
Just mask out anything that you do not want to post.
Gambit