Re: Symbol DispHTMLDocument is specific to a platform??

2003-07-22 08:55:12 PM
delphi188
"jason" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes news:3f1c8b63$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
When I build my app the compiler passes a warning message saying Symbol
DispHTMLDocument is specific to a platform.
That just means that it can not be compiled under Linux via Kylix.
When I try to run the following

Memo1.Text := fWebbrowser.myHTMLDoc.documentElement.outerHTML;

on a OS other than WinNT is spits out an AV. To get it working I have to
comment out all of my code.
1. Any ideas why this is happening?
What versions of IE are these computers running?
Cheers,
Ignacio

Re: Symbol DispHTMLDocument is specific to a platform??

Ignacio,

What versions of IE are these computers running?

I need to cater for all versions (as we install our application in businesses of all sizes).
Jason.
"Ignacio Vazquez" <ivazquezATorioncommunications.com>writes:
"jason" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes news:3f1c8b63$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
>When I build my app the compiler passes a warning message saying Symbol
DispHTMLDocument is specific to a platform.

That just means that it can not be compiled under Linux via Kylix.

>When I try to run the following
>
>Memo1.Text := fWebbrowser.myHTMLDoc.documentElement.outerHTML;
>
>on a OS other than WinNT is spits out an AV. To get it working I have to
comment out all of my code.
>1. Any ideas why this is happening?

What versions of IE are these computers running?

Cheers,
Ignacio

Re: Symbol DispHTMLDocument is specific to a platform??

"jason" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes news:3f1df15a$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
Ignacio,

>What versions of IE are these computers running?

I need to cater for all versions (as we install our application in
businesses of all sizes).
Well then you'd better find a different way of doing things as
documentElement is only supported by IE 5 and higher.
Cheers,
Ignacio