Use one and the same unit in two packages.

2003-07-10 03:26:14 AM
delphi233
Hi All,
I read somewhere that it is not permitted to use one and the same unit in
two packages.
But what if the two packages need a structure declared in the one unit?
Do I need to declare the structure in both the packages?
What if I use in every package the Menus unit? Will this cause a problem?
If I load the packages at runtime, do I need to check the 'Build with
runtime packages'?
If I leave this unchecked than the compiler doesn't show a worning that I
use one unit in both packages.
If I check it, the compiler says that a unit is used in both packages.
Thanks.