ANN: Great ThinDAC discounts before v 2.0 release ! Offer extended till 6-June !

2007-06-01 01:30:45 PM
delphi152
Hello All
We offer great discounts on the ThinDAC from 15-May to 31-May.
And decided to extend offer period till 6-June ! Buy the ThinDAC
v 1.3 today with discount and get v 2.0 for free !
The ThinDAC v 2.0 will offer many new features, including:
- dataset persistence;
- datasets powerfull component editors;
- multiple backend session modes, allowing to choose between
scalability / performance / flexibility.
Description
-----------
ThinDAC is a component library for CodeGear Delphi and
C++Builder, allowing to build N-tier database applications,
built on top of the RealThinClient SDK and AnyDAC components.
RealThinClient SDK is used as a middleware framework.
AnyDAC is used as a base for ThinDAC ClientDataSet at the client
side and as a default data access driver at the server side.
A more complete features list is available at:
www.da-soft.com/index.php
Prices and technical support
----------------------------
ThinDAC is a commercial product, but there is no trial version.
Instead, we are offering a 30-Day Monay Back guarantee, allowing
you to test ThinDAC components and support for up to 30 Days.
Until June 6th 2007, we have special introductory prices:
ThinDAC Basic = $99 USD ($149 after June 6th)
ThinDAC Extended = $199 USD ($249 after June 6th)
Basic License includes technical support
on ThinDAC forums and by EMail (reply within 24 hours).
Extended License offers Basic License technical support, plus:
- IM/ICQ/etc support
- faster EMail support (reply within 12 hours)
- higher priority when cosidering addition of new feature requests
- 30% discount on AnyDAC high-priority technical support
To place your ThinDAC order, please visit:
www.da-soft.com/index.php
Prerequisites
RealThinClient SDK is a commercial framework,
available for order from www.realthinclient.com
ThinDAC requires RealThinClient SDK v 2.49 or higher.
Also, you can use RealThinClient SDK GPL Edition.
With best regards,
Dmitry