Re: Setting DBPROP_BOOKMARKS Property- Help!!!!!

2006-03-09 11:06:29 PM
delphi208
But when the TADODataSet is attached to an Orpheus DBTable component, even
when CursorLocation is clUseClient, CursorType always changes to clStatic
when I open the query or stored procedure. This prevents me from moving
backwards and forwards in the DBTable component, and I need b-directional
functionality. Help !!!
"Viatcheslav V. Vassiliev" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Set CursorType property to what you need. By default, TADODataSet
(TADOQuery, TADOTable) use client-side cursor, where bookmarks are always
available.

Regards,
Vassiliev V. V.
www.managed-vcl.com - using .Net objects in Delphi for Win32 +
ADO.Net
www.oledbdirect.com - The fastest way to access MS SQL Server,
MS Jet (Access) and Interbase (through OLEDB)

"Brian Corll" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>сообщи?сообщила ?новостях
следующе? news:440f9b16$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...