Rendering windows shapes

2004-09-30 01:38:04 PM
delphi190
Hi.
I seem to remember there were a handfull of commands for rendering the
native windows shapes such as buttons, arrowheads, checkmarks and so on.
Eh.. anyone remember the API function name? :)

Re:Rendering windows shapes

Jon Lennart Aasenden writes:
Hi.

I seem to remember there were a handfull of commands for rendering the
native windows shapes such as buttons, arrowheads, checkmarks and so
on.

Eh.. anyone remember the API function name? :)
I thought that these were now in the Martlett (?) font?
David

In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, Jon Lennart Aasenden writes:
I seem to remember there were a handfull of commands for rendering the
native windows shapes such as buttons, arrowheads, checkmarks and so on.

Eh.. anyone remember the API function name? :)
DrawCaption, DrawFrameControl, DrawEdge, DrawState, take your pick <g>.
Peter Below (TeamB)
Use the newsgroup archives :
www.mers.com/searchsite.html
www.tamaracka.com/search.htm