Changing Paper BIN while printing

2004-04-10 05:40:34 PM
delphi128
Hi,
i need to print the first page to paper bin upper, the pages>1 to the bin
lower.
Is there any way to change the output bin during print.
I've tried to do this OnStartPage, but the seetings will be ignored.
Thanks
Jürgen

Re:Changing Paper BIN while printing

Dear, Juergen Walk.
Saturday, April 10, 2004, 1:40:34 PM, you writes:
JW>i need to print the first page to paper bin upper, the pages>1 to the bin
JW>lower.
JW>Is there any way to change the output bin during print.
JW>I've tried to do this OnStartPage, but the seetings will be ignored.
www.fast-report.com/en/faq.php
Q: 2.16. Can I assign other paper bin for the first page of the report?
A: If your report template has two or more pages, you can set
individual paper bin to each page. But if your report has one page
(one page in the designer, I mean) you can not change the paper bin of
the first page in the prepared report.
--
Best regards,
Michael Philippenko mailto:XXXX@XXXXX.COM