Proper newsgroup for TService question

2003-10-30 01:10:51 AM
delphi266
Can someone direct me to the proper newsgroup to ask questions regarding
TService?
Thanks,
mbd

Re:Proper newsgroup for TService question

"Michael Domke" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Can someone direct me to the proper newsgroup to ask questions regarding
TService?

borland.public.delphi.components.vcl.using or if you are more
having problems with the service API than with
TService b.p.d.nativeapi.
Thanks,
mbd

Re:Proper newsgroup for TService question

Thanks, Jeff.
"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes