Minneapolis/St. Paul Delphi User Group

2003-12-16 03:31:00 AM
delphi163
The Minneapolis/St. Paul Delphi User Group (www.mspdelphi.org)
will meet this Wednesday, December 17, at 7:00pm at the World-wide
Headauarters of Lemanix Corporation.
(www.lemanix.com/lemanix/lemanixisapi.dll/Contact)
At this months meeting, I will be demoing Delphi 8 for the .Net
Framework.
(Note that we normally meet on the 4th Wednesday of the month)
All are welcome.
Nick Hodges - TeamB
Lemanix Corporation
Please always follow the newsgroup guidelines --
www.borland.com/newsgroups

Re:Minneapolis/St. Paul Delphi User Group

Nick:
Would that be a released copy of Delphi 8 or a Beta version?
Thnaks
Chris
"Nick Hodges (TeamB)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
The Minneapolis/St. Paul Delphi User Group (www.mspdelphi.org)
will meet this Wednesday, December 17, at 7:00pm at the World-wide
Headauarters of Lemanix Corporation.

(www.lemanix.com/lemanix/lemanixisapi.dll/Contact)

At this months meeting, I will be demoing Delphi 8 for the .Net
Framework.

(Note that we normally meet on the 4th Wednesday of the month)

All are welcome.

Nick Hodges - TeamB
Lemanix Corporation
Please always follow the newsgroup guidelines --
www.borland.com/newsgroups

Re:Minneapolis/St. Paul Delphi User Group

"Nick Hodges (TeamB)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
At this months meeting, I will be
demoing Delphi 8 for the .Net
Framework.
I don't suppose you could air that demo
via streaming {*word*272} video for the rest of us ?
--
JoeH

Re:Minneapolis/St. Paul Delphi User Group

Nick,
Are you from Minneapolis, if so I am green with envy. Any time I have been in
the States, I have tried to be placed close to there to try and see a local
band, Boiled In Lead (www.omnium.com)
One of the best world/folk rock bands ever. If you go the the page have a
look at 3 Mustaphas 3 (a British band), the best world/folk rock bands ever.
David McCallum

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:52:13 -0800, "chrisC" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
writes:

Would that be a released copy of Delphi 8 or a Beta version?
I'll answer that at the meeting. ;-)
Nick Hodges - TeamB
Lemanix Corporation
Please always follow the newsgroup guidelines --
www.borland.com/newsgroups

Re:Minneapolis/St. Paul Delphi User Group

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:53:35 -0800, "JoeH" <JoeH__at__hqters.com>
writes:
I don't suppose you could air that demo
via streaming {*word*272} video for the rest of us ?
Sadly, no.
Nick Hodges - TeamB
Lemanix Corporation
Please always follow the newsgroup guidelines --
www.borland.com/newsgroups

Re:Minneapolis/St. Paul Delphi User Group

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:57:07 -0000, "David McCallum"
<XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Are you from Minneapolis, if so I am green with envy
I live in St. Paul, actually.
One of the best world/folk rock bands ever. If you go the the page have a
look at 3 Mustaphas 3 (a British band), the best world/folk rock bands ever.
The Twin Cities and Minnesota have produced some terrific musicians
over the years.
Nick Hodges - TeamB
Lemanix Corporation
Please always follow the newsgroup guidelines --
www.borland.com/newsgroups

Re:Minneapolis/St. Paul Delphi User Group

Sorry ... can not get to your meeting from San Jose, CA.
I guessed we'll never know?
writes:

>Would that be a released copy of Delphi 8 or a Beta version?

I'll answer that at the meeting. ;-)

Nick Hodges - TeamB
Lemanix Corporation
Please always follow the newsgroup guidelines --
www.borland.com/newsgroups

Re:Minneapolis/St. Paul Delphi User Group

"chrisC" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Sorry ... can not get to your meeting from San Jose, CA.

Nor can I from Maryland.
Kirk Halgren
"Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum."
Ambrose Bierce

chrisC writes:
Sorry ... can not get to your meeting from San Jose, CA.
I was thinking of trying to make it Wednesday but there is currently too
much snow and wind here in southwest Minnesota. Even some of us in the
same state can not make it...
--
Regards,
Paul Breneman

Re:Minneapolis/St. Paul Delphi User Group

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 08:15:25 -0600, Paul Breneman
<XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:

I was thinking of trying to make it Wednesday but there is currently too
much snow and wind here in southwest Minnesota.
Well, we'd love to see you. Maybe the weather will get better. It
isn't too bad here in the Cities right now.
We will be having an official "Launch Event" here in the area in
February. Hopefully you can make it for that. Keep your eyes on
www.lemanix.com
for more details.