Latest version

2006-02-08 12:33:27 AM
delphi95
What's the latest version of IBconsole? The one that comes with Interbase
7.5 or the one on Jeff's submission page?
Thanks,
Carlos

Re:Latest version

Carlos Matos writes:
What's the latest version of IBconsole? The one that comes with
Interbase 7.5 or the one on Jeff's submission page?

Thanks,
Carlos
Both are out of date.
You can get the latest version from my download page
www.gvsnet.nl/ibconsole.
--

Re:Latest version

Gelein van de Voorde writes:
Carlos Matos writes:

>What's the latest version of IBconsole? The one that comes with
>Interbase 7.5 or the one on Jeff's submission page?
>
>Thanks,
>Carlos

Both are out of date.
You can get the latest version from my download page
www.gvsnet.nl/ibconsole.

Gelein,
any idea on the ideas I wrote about last month? (Enabling wheel,
enabling inserts without entering values for fields that have defaults,
etc). I am only one person, but I know there are lots of people out
there that really appreciate all the changes that have been made over
the past year or so.
Cheers,
Loren

Re:Latest version

Loren Szendre writes:
Gelein van de Voorde writes:
>Carlos Matos writes:
>

>>What's the latest version of IBconsole? The one that comes with
>>Interbase 7.5 or the one on Jeff's submission page?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Carlos
>

>Both are out of date.
>You can get the latest version from my download page
>www.gvsnet.nl/ibconsole.

Gelein,

any idea on the ideas I wrote about last month? (Enabling wheel,
enabling inserts without entering values for fields that have
defaults, etc). I am only one person, but I know there are lots of
people out there that really appreciate all the changes that have
been made over the past year or so.

Cheers,

Loren
I have put it on my todo-list. Currently I am working on improving
displaying graphics stored in Blob-fields, including importing and
exporting them. I want to finish that job first. it is a hell of a job
but I think that a lot of users will appreciate it.
Cheers,
Gelein van de Voorde.
--

Re:Latest version

Gelein,
dankie vir die update. Jy doen a goeie werk op die projekt, meneer!
Ja, ek het in Suid Afrika vir a paar jaare gelewe, so my taal is nie te
goed nie, maar ek het lief vir tale, en ek hoop jou land te besoek,
enige dag.
Cheers,
Loren

Re:Latest version

Am I running the latest Delphi 2007 for Win32 version?
11.0.2804.9245
Thanks!

Re:Latest version

>Why dont you just run check updates?
You need administrator rights to do that :-)