Old Delphi license

2006-03-09 09:59:19 PM
delphi70
Hello all,
First of all, I am sorry if this is not the right newsgroup for my question.
I really need to buy an old delphi version (version 6.0) but I dont know
where to look. Is there any place where I can buy such an old version?
Thank you all for your time

Re:Old Delphi license

Tried your email, but it was returned. I have Delphi 6 Enterprise in a
box. You can contact me at XXXX@XXXXX.COM.

"Bruce Michener" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I have Delphi 6 Enterprise in a box. You can contact me at
XXXX@XXXXX.COM.
That made me think of a possible marketing campaign for the next version of
Delphi:
FEEL LIKE I am FIXIN' TO CODE RAG
Be the first one on your block to get Delphi 2007 in a box!
And it is 1,2,3, what are we codin' for?
...(etc.)
--apologies to Country Joe and the Fish
--
Download the latest draft (version 1.27, updated 2/2/2006) of
"STILL CASTING SHADOWS: A Shared Mosaic of U.S. History"

Re:Old Delphi license

That made me think of a possible marketing campaign for the next version
of
Delphi:

FEEL LIKE I am FIXIN' TO CODE RAG
Be the first one on your block to get Delphi 2007 in a box!
And it is 1,2,3, what are we codin' for?
...(etc.)
"I don't know and don't give a ####"

Re:Old Delphi license

Hello Bruce,